Location: College Center
How to Register
Instructions for Web Registration
- Log in to your E-Services account
- Select Courses and Registration
- Select Search for a Course
- Enter your search criteria and click Search
- When you find a course, click the Add button on the left side of the screen
- When you are done selecting your courses, click Continue to Review My Plan
- Click the check box next to the course title to select the course(s) you would like to register for
- Click the blue button that says Select Course(s) to proceed to Register
- Enter your E-Services password and click the blue Register button
- You can print your schedule by clicking on View/Modify Schedule, then Print Schedule
- You can view and print your tuition statement by clicking on Bills and Payment in the left column
- Log out of E-Services to complete your registration session
Other things you can do via E-Services
- Search for open sections
- Add yourself to waiting lists for courses that are full
- Drop courses (click View/modify Schedule)
- Check your record for holds
- Look up your grades
- Check your student account
- Change your address or major/degree plan
Certain courses may require completion of previous coursework or recommend previous experience or familiarity with the content covered in the course before you may register. Assessment tests may also be required to determine placement in courses. Prerequisites are listed at the end of the course description. If the "Prereq" note does not appear, there is no prerequisite. Inver Hills reserves the right to remove you from courses for which you have not met the prerequisite requirement.
Fall and Spring Semester: Students can register for up to 18 credits. To register for more credits, students must consult with an Inver Hills counselor.
Summer Session: The summer session is an accelerated term, meaning that 16 week courses are condensed into 10 weeks or less. As a result, students can only register for up to 12 credits. To register for more credits, students must consult with an Inver Hills counselor.
Non-Degree Seeking Students: Non-degree seeking students may register for a maximum of 8 credits per semester.
You are responsible for your registration, including payment responsibilities and academic consequences that result from your registration. It is always in your best interest to talk to an academic counselor before registering or if you are considering withdrawing from classes. This is particularly important if you are receiving financial aid. You must cancel classes or withdraw officially; simply not attending classes does not constitute withdrawal from the college. You will be responsible for tuition due and may receive an "F" grade.
Students are expected to view their bill online and will NOT be mailed an invoice. See Tuition and Payment for details on payment policy and deadlines. If you have trouble viewing your bill online, contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com or 651-450-3503.
Admission and registration forms request that you provide private information as defined under state and federal law; see the related Data Privacy Notice (Tennessen warning) for an explanation of this request and the policy for use of such information.