Location: Multicultural Center, room CC118
Career Services helps students and alumni achieve their career and educational goals
through leaning about the world of work and job and internship preparation.
We help you achieve your goals through the following services and resources.
Explore Career Interests and Majors
See outlines of common career areas, employers, and strategies designed to maximize career opportunities.
MN Career, Education and Job Resource
Job and Internship Preparation
- Resume and cover letter development – learn how to develop tailored application materials for your job search needs
- Interview coaching and mock interviews – learn how to prepare for and practice interviewing
- Networking - learn how to create and maintain a professional network
- Access 100’s of job and internship opportunities, resources and handouts for your
job search needs through College Central Network
On campus jobs are not part of Career Services. You may visit the On-Campus Jobs page for available jobs. Use the job's contact information for questions about these jobs.
Career Services Assistance
Students can come in during walk-in hours to receive assistance with setting up and using College Central (CCN) job posting system, accessing resources to get started on a resume or cover letter, and uploading your resume to CCN.
Walk in hours
Monday - Friday:
9:00a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Resume or Cover Letter Writing Services
The Writing Center tutors provide the following resume and cover letter help after a first draft has been written:
- Appropriate language use and content
- Revising, formatting
- Constructive feedback
For more information, please visit the Writing Center on the 2nd floor of the Library Building or visit their website.
Services for Employers
Unlimited, free job postings and resume database for potential job and internship applicants
- For any questions about posting to College Central contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On campus recruiting
- Host a table in the high traffic area of the College Center Building providing literature about your organization and job and internship opportunities
- To reserve a table contact Melanie Dalbec at 651-450-3459
Company outreach and student connections
- Request to speak to a class or student club to educate students about your organization or industry and job and internship opportunities
- Provide mock interviewers, resume critiques or serve as a panelist or presenter at our career services events and workshops
- Serve as a host site for an industry tour for a group of students to learn about your organization
- For initial inquiries about this process contact Dionna Jones, Director for the Center of Experiential Learning, email@example.com
Alumni can stay connected to IHCC through Career Services:
- Serve as a resource for current students providing informational interviews on your major, career and graduate school experiences
- Provide an opportunity for current students to "shadow" you in your workplace
- Serve as a panelist or presenter on your occupation or industry
If interested in staying connected with IHCC through career services contact Dionna Jones, Director for the Center of Experiential Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org.