Location: College Center
Let us get you information tailored to the academic programs you're interested in.
Who is a Visiting MnSCU student?
Inver Hills Community College is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system. Students who are admitted and in good academic standing at another system college or university may register for courses at Inver Hills as a visiting student. Visiting MnSCU students must follow all Inver Hills policies, procedures and deadlines and may register for courses during the Inver Hills Open Registration period.
Steps to Register for Classes
- Log in to your college's E-Services account (where you register for classes at the college where you are admitted).
- Select Courses and Registration, then select Find a Course.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- By default, your college's name appears next to College/University. Click the Search Other Institutions link.
- Select Inver Hills Community College and click Set College/University. You will now be able to search and register for classes at Inver Hills.
- Visiting MnSCU students who register for classes at Inver Hills will owe tuition at Inver Hills. To view and pay your bill through your E-Services account, click on Bills and Payment. Inver Hills does not mail invoices, and you are responsible for making payment arrangements by the appropriate deadline.
- If you need to make changes to your schedule after you register, please be aware of Inver Hills policies and deadlines pertaining to adding, dropping and withdrawing from classes.
- In addition to your E-Services account, you are responsible for activating and utilizing all Inver Hills online student accounts. To learn more about each of these accounts and for activation instructions, click here.