Location: College Center
Let us get you information tailored to the academic programs you're interested in.
The application process is designed to accommodate students with different backgrounds and academic goals. Explore the options below to find the one that most closely describes you as an incoming student:
- General Admission
- Adult Options
- PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options)
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Visiting Students
All incoming students are required to complete computerized assessments designed to measure the ability to work at the college level in mathematics, English, and reading. The results of the assessments do not affect admission to the college, but may affect admission to certain programs such as Nursing, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), or Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO).
The assessments can be taken in the Testing Center, which is located on the second floor (upper level) of the College Center building.
- No appointment is necessary.
- You must bring a government issued picture I.D.
All students must complete the assessments.
- Exceptions do apply.
- Contact an admissions representative at 651-450-3000 for more details.
Doing well on the assessments could save you money, so it is important to be prepared.
- Visit the Testing Center webpage for sample questions and tests.
Contact the Testing Center with any additional questions.
Testing Center webpage