Mon. - Thur.: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri.: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Spring Break Hours
Mar. 6 – 11
Mon. - Thur.: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fri.: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Visiting Minnesota State Students
Inver Hills Community College is a member of the Minnesota State system. Students who are admitted and in good academic standing at another system college or university may register for courses at
Inver Hills as a visiting student. Visiting Minnesota State students must follow all Inver Hills policies, procedures and deadlines and may register for courses during the Inver Hills Open
Steps to register for classes
- Log in to your college’s e-Services account for the college you currently attend
- Select "Courses and Registration," then select "Find a Course"
- Select the "Advanced" tab
- By default, your college’s name appears next to College/University. Click the "Search Other Institutions" link
- Select Inver Hills Community College and click "Set College/University." You will now be able to search and register for classes at Inver Hills. Be aware that some courses require completion of a prerequisite to register. If a course has a prerequisite, it is listed at the end of the course description.
- Visiting Minnesota State students who register for classes at Inver Hills will owe tuition at Inver Hills. To view and pay your bill through your e-Services account, click on "Bills and Payment." Inver Hills does not mail invoices, and you are responsible for making payment arrangements by the appropriate deadline
- If you need to make changes to your schedule after you register, please be aware of Inver Hills policies and deadlines pertaining to adding, dropping and withdrawing from classes
- In addition to your e-Services account, you are responsible for activating and utilizing all Inver Hills online student accounts.