Assistance in submitting application, securing financial aid, transferring in credits

Our Admissions Team will make sure things go smoothly from the moment you decide on Inver Hills as your college destination. They've got answers to all your questions whether you're new to higher education, finishing up your two-year degree, looking to transfer to a four-year school or taking courses for professional development.

Contact Information

Admissions Team
College Center
Live Chat

Apply Now!

Admissions Hours

Mon. - Thurs.: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fri.: Limited hours of operation.

Virtual Operations Only
Fri., Jan. 21st & 28th
Fri., Feb. 4th
Fri., Mar. 4th
Fri., Apr. 15th

Jan. 17th, Feb. 21st
May 30th, July 4th
Sept. 5th, Nov. 24th & 25th
Dec. 26th

Admissions Links

Non-degree Seeking Students

You are a non-degree seeking student if you are planning on taking courses at Inver Hills, but not planning on completing a degree or certification. Whether you are taking a couple of classes to further your knowledge and experience, or planning to take classes to transfer back to your current college or university, we have course options for you.

As a non-degree seeking student you are not eligible for financial aid or veteran's benefits, but you do have access to limited campus services. You may register for a maximum of ten credits per term. Payment plan options are available.

View Enrollment & Registration Steps to view complete step-by-step instructions for enrolling as a non-degree seeking student.

Non-degree Seeking Enrollment & Registration Steps

If you are planning to transfer credits back to your current institution, please verify that the credits will transfer appropriately by checking with the school or using Transferology to explore transfer credit options. After you complete the credits you can request an official transcript be sent to your current institution.

Event Calendar

Inver Hills News

View More News Stories