Location: College Center
Enroll in 5 easy steps!
Have you attended Inver Hills in the past?
Welcome back! Contact the Enrollment Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-450-3503 to have your admission information updated.
Please note: A paper version of the application is available on campus. International students are unable to use the online application and must complete an alternate application.
Apply for financial aidApply for financial aid early at www.fafsa.ed.gov, and get free, earned or borrowed money. Watch our quick "7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA" video tutorials and call our Financial Aid Office with questions at 651-450-3495. Inver Hills’ FAFSA school code is 006935.
Submit transcripts (for transfer students only)Submit OFFICIAL transcripts from all previous, non-MnSCU colleges and universities you have attended, including PSEO and any other courses that may have awarded college credit. Mail to:
ATTN: Enrollment Center
Inver Hills Community College
2500 80th St. E.
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Take assessment tests
No appointment is needed; simply call for testing hours at 651-450-3650. To better prepare for the tests, visit the CollegeBoard website to review sample questions and find preparation tips. Assessment testing exemptions exist for individuals under certain circumstances. Visit the testing center website for more information.
Attend an Advising & Registration session*
You will be invited to register for an on-campus Advising & Registration session. When you attend this session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Register for classes with advisor assistance in degree and course selection
- Meet with a financial aid representative to check on your status and ask questions related to aid
- Make connections with fellow students, advisors, and staff
- Learn how to navigate E-Services
- Get your Inver Hills student ID card
- Tour our beautiful campus!
For directions to Inver Hills and our Information Center, visit www.inverhills.edu/Location. Here you will also find a campus map. Please call 651-450-3000 or toll-free at 866-576-0689 if you have questions regarding your admission to Inver Hills Community College.
Inver Hills is dedicated to helping students succeed. We are excited to help you start or continue your education at Inver Hills Community College!
* If you have successfully completed 20 or more transferable credits and you do not need any further assistance in registering for classes, you may choose to NOT attend the on-campus Advising and Registration session after you have completed the Online Orientation.