Jade, IHCC student, participates in a handshake
Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning

You don't have to wait until you graduate to put your knowledge to work. Through Community-based learning, you can collaborate with local high schools, conduct research with community partners and solve operations issues for organizations.

Contact Information

Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning

College Center, 2nd Floor

Meet the staff

College Central Network

Connect with us


Campus Election Engagement Project

Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) is a national non-partisan project that helps colleges get as many students as possible to register, volunteer, educate themselves and turn out at the polls.

Inver Hills students serving as CEEP fellows, together with Student Senate, will be hosting events on campus this fall.

We are currently seeking a CEEP fellow for fall 2020! Check out the position description . If you are interested in applying for the fellowship or getting involved with CEEP as a volunteer, please contact Shannon Williams.


To vote in Minnesota, you must be a U.S. citizen, at least 18 years old on Election Day, and a resident of Minnesota for at least 20 days. If you had a felony conviction, you can vote if you have finished all parts of your sentence, including probation or parole.

Paying out-of-state tuition or having a driver's license from another state does not necessarily mean you can't vote in Minnesota. (Source: https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/register-to-vote/im-a-college-student)

Register to vote

Where do I vote?

Tips for New Voters

Do I Need to Bring ID To Vote?

What's on the Ballot?

Academic Calendar