The Strategic Leadership Council at the college includes members of the Executive Team (president’s cabinet) and members of the Management Team.
- Tim Wynes, J.D., President
- Tarryl Clark, Interim Provost & Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Wendy Robinson, Vice President of Student Affairs
- Patrick Jacobson-Schulte, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Suzie Brusoe, Vice President of Strategic Alignment
- Carrie Schneider, Associate Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
- Laina Carlson, Interim Chief Human Resources Officer
- Todd Jagerson, Chief Information Officer
- Gail Morrison, Executive Director of Foundation & Advancement
- Ann Deiman-Thornton, Dean of Liberal Arts
- Stephen L. Strom, Ph.D., Dean of STEM, Business & Public Policy
- Sabrina Buivid, Dean of Career Programs
- Pat McQuillan, Dean of the Center for Professional & Workforce Development
- Paul DeMuth, Director of Operations
Inver Hills Community College is a member of Minnesota State, a state-supported system of 30 community and technical colleges and and 7 universities throughout Minnesota.
Serving nearly 400,000 students, Minnesota State is the 5th largest system of public colleges and universities in the nation. Minnesota State colleges and universities
are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and many of the academic programs offered have received specialized accreditations. Our faculty, too, are credentialed,
experienced, and dedicated.
- Board of Trustees - The system is governed by a 15-member Board of Trustees. Trustees are appointed by the governor and confirmed by the senate.
- System Chancellor - Steven J. Rosenstone is the system chancellor who serves as the system president. He began his term on August 1, 2011.
- College and University Presidents - Each college and university within the system is headed by a president who serves as the chief executive officer. The presidents report to the system chancellor.