Counseling, Advising, and
Location: College Center
Individual appointments are available for enrolled or returning students. To schedule, call 651-450-3508.
Open Advising Hours
Mon – Thu: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
During peak times, such as the first week of class and first week of registration, accessibility through open advising will be increased and appointments may be limited.
For appointments, please call 651-450-3508.
Featured Links of the Month
Use this tool along with your IHCC academic planner to manage your time commitments!
IHCC Educational Planning Resources
Educational Planning Resources:
- 2013-2014 AA Planning Form
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum/AA degree 2012-2013
- Liberal Arts options for the AS/AAS degree 2012-2013
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum/AA degree 2011-2012
- Liberal Arts options for the AS/AAS degree 2011-2012
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum/AA degree 2009-2011
- Liberal Arts options for the AS/AAS degree 2009-2011
- Look up your Student ID (also called Tech ID and Login ID, not your StarID)
- Change your major
- Minnesota Board of Nursing - Approved Professional Nursing Programs
- Minnesota Board of Nursing - NCLEX Pass Rates
- Minnesota State Approved Teacher Licensure Programs
- Teacher Education in Minnesota
- Law Enforcement Professional Licensing information (Center for Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement)
- U of M Health Career Center
- Are you ready to take an online class?
Other Educational Planning Resources
Money for College:
- FinancePlan - GPS LifePlan (MnSCU)
- IHCC scholarships
- Applying for Financial Aid (FAFSA information)
- Financial Aid Advisor (America's Career InfoNet)
- Paying for College (MHESO)