Location: College Center
Mon - Thu: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Grades and Transcripts
Inver Hills Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
To request an official transcript in person, visit the Enrollment Center on the upper level of the College Center building. The fee for an official transcript is $7. If you are taking the transcript with you (rather than having it mailed to an institution or other third party), you must have a picture I.D. as proof of identification.
Unofficial Transcripts and Grade Reports
Students may view and print unofficial transcripts through E-Services
- Login to E-Services
- Click on Grades and Transcripts on the left-hand side of page
- Click on Academic Record on the left-hand side of the page
- Select Chronological and click Get Academic Record
- Click Text Copy of this Academic Record