Contact Information

Enrollment Center
Phone: 651-450-3503
Location: College Center
Fax: 651-450-3677


Mon - Thu: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. - noon

Update Personal Information

Follow the appropriate steps below to update your personal information on file with Inver Hills.

Change Major

To change your intended major, stop in to the Enrollment Center or send an email to the Enrollment Center.  In your email, be sure to include your:

  • Full Name
  • Eight-digit student ID number
  • New intended major

Change Email Address

  • Log in to E-Services
  • Click on Account Management
  • Click on Demographic Info
  • In the Email Address field, type your email address and click Submit

Change Address

  • Log in to E-Services
  • Click on Account Management
  • Click on Address Info
  • Find the address type that you would like to change and click Edit
  • Edit the appropriate information and click Change Address

Change Name or Marital Status

To update your name or marital status information that is on file with Inver Hills, you will need to fill out and submit the Personal Data Change Request Form.