Start Testing Times
Mon – Thu: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
(Center closes approximately 2 hours after the last start testing time)
Memorial Day, May 25
Labor Day, Sept 7
Spring Break Hours
March 9-12 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
March 13 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
March 27 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
April 3rd for Staff Development
CLEP and GED testing by appointment only – please contact the Testing Center to make an appointment.
If you are to take a class make-up test, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with your instructor and have the test sent to the Testing Center. If you need special accommodations (for example, a reader, scriber, or extra time), please contact Disability Services at 651-450-3628.
Testing Room Rules
- All materials disallowed by the test directions should be left outside the testing room.
- No food or drink is allowed in the testing room.
- Cheating is prohibited. In the event of cheating: your test will be taken away from you, you will be asked to leave, and your instructor will be notified of the incident.
- When there is need to use the restroom, the testing center staff must be notified. There are no breaks allowed for lunch or for phone calls (unless it is an emergency).
- If there is a time limit, you are responsible to watch your time and return the test to the testing staff at that time.
- You are not allowed to leave with the test or test-related materials.