After earning your Transfer Pathway A.A. in Economics at Inver Hills, you will be fully prepared to pursue a bachelor’s degree in economics at both state and private four-year colleges and universities.
You are strongly advised to plan carefully with an Inver Hills academic advisor or counselor to tailor your degree to meet the requirements of your chosen four-year college or university.
With this transfer pathway, you will be able to transfer to economics or business baccalaureate programs at one of six Minnesota State universities:
- Bemidji State University: Economics B.S.
- Metropolitan State University: Economics (General and Business tracks) B.S.
- Minnesota State University Mankato: Economics B.S.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead: Economics B.A.
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University: Economics B.A.