What you’ll accomplish as a student in our Theatre program:
- Experience opening nights of theatrical performances
- Tell memorable stories that thrill, chill, and move audiences
- Enhance your creative side
- Discover your ability to bring characters to life on stage
- Collaborate with likeminded student actors, directors, and production specialists
- Construct sets, design lighting, and contribute to full-scale theater productions
- Work directly with knowledgeable, student-focused theatre faculty with vast experience in the theatre industry
- Perform live in superb theatre venues
- Save money and continue your academic and professional careers with less student debt
According to U.S. News & World Report, national student loan debt topped $1.7 trillion in the second quarter of 2021, or roughly $740 billion more than U.S. total credit card debt.
In Minnesota, 900,000 student loan borrowers owe an average $31,250 in federal and private student debt. That debt translates into an average monthly payment topping $250.
Tuition and fees for one year at Inver Hills costs a little less than $5,500. Compare that to $15,000 to $20,000 at a for-profit college, or $40,000 to $50,000+ at a private college or university. You can complete your first two years at Inver Hills getting a topflight, hands-on education from knowledgeable, caring and experienced faculty and then transfer to a four-year school as a junior all while saving thousands of dollars.