Contact Information

Kari Rusch-Curl
Dean of Student Success and Retention
651 450 3887

If you'd like to voice your issue or concern to the college without expectation of formal action you can submit Informal Student Feedback.

Student Complaint

A complaint is an allegation of improper, unfair, arbitrary or discriminatory treatment by college personnel. Students should attempt to resolve concerns informally before filing a complaint. Any student or group of students may file a complaint concerning any campus issue.

Fields marked with an asterisk "*" are required.

Name: *  
Star ID:*    
Describe the nature of your complaint. Be factual – include names, dates, locations, etc. (Attach additional pages if necessary). *
Describe the actions you have taken to resolve the issue. *
Identify the resolution/actions requested. *

By clicking the submit button, I declare that the information on this form and all supporting documentation is true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. Once submitted, the information you provide will be routed directly to the Dean of Students.


Inver Hills Community College is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, and is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator. This information is available in an alternate format. Call 651-450-3508 or TTY/Minnesota Relay at 1-800-627-3529.