Applying is fast and easy
And there’s a very good chance the course you need will transfer back to your home college or university.
Summer sessions start May 31, June 14, & July 5
1. Find your course
And then see if your course will transfer back.
Does it transfer? Great! Now let’s get you into that class.
2. Apply online
Filling out the application takes about 15 minutes.
- Generate a new StarID if you don’t already have one from another Minnesota State college. Keep your StarID and password handy.
- Complete the tabs
- Skip high school preparation standards
- Choose these options: Summer 2022 semester, complete courses but not a degree, and part-time student
- Enter a promo code if you have it
- Submit by entering your StarID and password
- Get application verification
- Look for the email which will have your 8-digit tech ID number; it’s different than your StarID
Register for your course in e-Services with your StarID and password.
4. Transfer credits back to your college