Wednesday, January 4th, 2017
9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Register Online Now
Find What You Need at Inver!
- Get to know other students
- Join student groups and clubs
- Sign up for student activities and intramurals
Find what you need!
- Order your books
- Get a college I.D. card
- Find your classrooms
- Meet your instructors
- Activate your account
- Attend workshops on student success
Kickoff Schedule *
Breakout sessions topics include:
- Paying for College: Financial aid is an essential part of your college education but it can be difficult to understand.
Join us and learn how to fund your education as well as reduce potential student loan debt through basic knowledge of financial aid and other funding available on campus.
- Career Services: Learn about ways to explore careers, prepare for jobs and gain experiences such as internships, volunteering and community based learning.
Sign up for our online job search resources such as Big Interview and College Central Jobs
- Getting involved on campus: Students who are involved on campus are often more successful, better connected to faculty and staff as well as campus resources,
and are more satisfied with their college experience. There are a variety of ways for students to get involved at Inver Hills. Join us to learn more about how you can make friends,
pad your resume, gain great experiences, and always know where the free food is at Inver Hills!
- Planning for your future transfer: Are you considering transferring from Inver Hills to another college or university?
Inver Hills has established transfer relationships with dozens off colleges! Come learn about how transferring works and the resources available to you as you plan your transfer!
||Welcome by President and Senior Administrators
||Breakout Sessions (pick 2 30 min. sessions)
|11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
||Activities: Campus Tours and Student Club Fair
* Schedule is subject to change