The happiest IHCC student on campus
Register now!

It's time to register for Summer and Fall 2021!

Contact Information

Enrollment Center
College Center

Register for Summer and Fall Sessions

Now is the time!

Summer sessions start: July 6

Fall sessions start: August 23

Current and returning students

Earn a degree from Inver Hills

  1. Apply for Admission
  2. Apply for Financial Aid. Inver Hills’ Federal School Code is 006935
  3. Submit Your Transcripts (only if you're a transfer student)
  4. Take Assessment Tests
  5. Look for an email about attending an orientation session, then sign up.

Visiting students

Welcome! Take courses with us and transfer credits back to your current college or university.

Payment plan options are available. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid or veteran's benefits, but you do have access to some campus services. You may register for a maximum of ten credits per term.

Are you a student at a Minnesota State college or university?

Skip the application, log into your e-services and follow these steps.

Are you a student at a non-Minnesota State college or university?

  1. Check out the "Non-degree Seeking Students" page to get started.
  2. View Enrollment & Registration Steps to view complete step-by-step instructions
  3. Verify that the credits will transfer. Check with your home school or use Transferology

Academic Calendar

Inver Hills News

View More News Stories