Contact InformationKim Shaff
- Triple your money! Save $1 and we will match it with $3
- Provides financial literacy courses, individualized career counseling, and work experiences.
- Keeps you on track so you can graduate with minimal debt and are fully prepared to enter the workforce.
- Currently enrolled at Inver Hills Community College and have at least 3 semesters left
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of MN
- Must be a United States Citizen, an eligible non-citizen or a DACA student
- Current household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Income Guideline (see chart)
2014 TuitionMatch-MN Income Guideline
|Number of household members||Annual income|
For households with more than 8 people, add $8,120 for each additional person.
Triple your money! Save $1 and we will match it with $3